dialogFor a better experience on Water Authority Cayman,update your browser.
Back to Top

Start Service

Start Service

Follow the links below if you:

  • Need to establish a water or sewerage connection where none previously existed;
  • Need to establish a new customer account with the Authority; and/or,
  • Need to start water or sewerage service at a service location that is not currently associated with your  customer account.

Please note that only owners may start water or sewerage services at this time.

Please also be advised that persons in Cayman Brac seeking trucked water service are also required to apply for an account with the Authority.

If you are seeking a reconnection to your existing service, or if you are a tenant seeking to move into a property with an existing service, please see our Move section.


Need to start a new piped or trucked water service?


Need to start sewerage
services or learn what your septage requirements are?